阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:xqshuwu.com

02 聚会(3 / 8)

加入书签

我讨厌参加同学会,因为我的处境是如此地狼狈。

7 i alost fot that today is our 20-year reunion

我差点忘了今天是我们的20周年的同学会。

温馨浪漫婚礼

dialogue

it&039;s the weddg of aggie

这是在麦琪的婚礼现场。

aggie: hi, julie, sarah, i&039; gd you take part our weddg

麦琪:嗨,朱莉、莎拉,真高兴你们来参加我们的婚礼。

julie: you are really beautiful today any ngratutions on your happy arria!

朱莉:你今天真漂亮。祝你们幸福!

aggie: thank you! i&039; rry, but i have to enterta other guests please help yourselves

麦琪:谢谢!很抱歉,我还要去招待其他的客人。请自便。

julie: ok, go ahead

朱莉:好的,你去忙吧。

sarah: oh, julie, it&039;s really a wonderful weddg, isn&039;t it?

莎拉:哦,朱莉,这真是个很棒的婚礼,不是吗?

julie: yeah, it&039;s very great i thk today aggie is the ost beautiful and happiest bride the world

朱莉:是呀,非常棒。我觉得今天麦琪是世界上最美丽、最幸福的新娘。

sarah: yes, her hband is all all to her and very nsiderate the bride and bridegroo&039;s vows are ite ovg it sees that they are the ost perfect atch

莎拉:嗯,他的丈夫很爱她,也很体贴。新郎新娘的结婚誓言也很感人。他们简直是天作之合。

julie: what about you and your boyfriend? when will you t arried?

朱莉:那么你和你的男朋友呢?你们什么时候结婚?

sarah: we&039;ve been datg for over 5 yearsbut we haven&039;t decided when to t arried

莎拉:我们已经恋爱5年了,但是我们还没决定什么时候结婚。

julie: ok, i&039; lookg forward to attendg your weddg

朱莉:哦,我也很期待参加你们的婚礼呢。

sarah: look! aggie is gog to throw the bride bouet

莎拉:看!麦琪要扔新娘花束了。

julie: oh, i&039;ll try to catch it

朱莉:噢,我要去接。

sarah: , too

莎拉:我也去。

notes

1 take part 参加,参与

2 help yourself 请自便

3 all all 总的来说;大体而言;头等重要之物

4 nsiderate [k?n&039;sid?rit] adj 考虑周到的;体谅的,体贴的

5 vow [vau] n 誓约;v 发誓

6 bouet [bu&039;kei] n 花束;称赞;酒香

小贴士

婚礼誓言

在西方婚礼中,结婚誓词是婚礼上最重要的部分,发自肺腑的寥寥数语是新人对婚姻和一辈子的坚定承诺。

i(groo&039;s na)take thee(bride&039;s na)to be y wedded wife, to have and to hold fro this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, sicknes

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录