阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:xqshuwu.com

02 沟通协商(5 / 8)

加入书签

给我发一些关于贵公司和公司产品的详细资料吗?

david: no proble i will send the to you on

戴维:没问题。我马上就给您发过去。

r sith: that&039;s very kd of you thank you

史密斯先生:太好了。谢谢。

david: you&039;re wele i will assure you of our bess

戴维:不用客气。我会尽全力促进我们的合作的。

notes

1 tention [&039;ten??n] n 意图,目的,意向;打算

2 assure [?&039;?u?] v 使确信,使放心;确保

小贴士

1 is it possible to give details about the products?

能否给我们提供产品相关的详细资料?

2 we want to buy food additives please ntact with the details of your products and price

我们想订购食品添加剂,请附带你们产品的详细资料和价格与我们联系。

3 the ore we know about you, the ore orders we will ake

我们对贵公司了解得越详细,就会下越多的订单。

4 i a terested your pne odels uld you send details about the wp546 odel?

我对你们的飞机模型很感兴趣。能给我发一些型号wp546飞机模型的详细资料吗?

5 please ntact if you would like to hear and see ore

如果想了解更多信息,请联系我们。

6 for ore ration, please visit the project site

请访问项目主页以了解更多信息。

7 ay i know ore about your party?

我可以了解贵方更多的信息吗?

与客户细谈合作

dialogue

sce o parties have the tention to proote operation, it&039;s dispensible to negotiate for the details

既然双方都有意向合作,协商一下合作细节是必不可少的。

to: sce you&039;d like to act as our le ant, we&039;d like to know your pn to ph the sales of our products an ant ay give lots of help to break to a new arket i hope it&039;s a - result for both of

汤姆:既然你要做我们的独家代理商,我们想知道你推销我们产品的计划。要进入一个新市场,代理商将给我们很大帮助。我希望这对我们是双赢的。

ant: well, we&039;ll advertise a lot on tv progras and newspaper at the sa ti we&039;ll execute widespread prootion activities we propose the guaranteed annual aount be 500 000 for a start

代理商:嗯,我们会在报纸上和电视节目里做大量广告,同时开展大规模的促销活动。我们建议代理的年销售额开始时订为50万美元。

to: that&039;s not bad what is the territory to be vered?

汤姆:那样不错。你要代理哪些地区?

ant: all the areas louisiana state

代理商:路易斯安那州的所有地区。

to: and the rate of ission you ask for? we ually grant ission at the rate of

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录