阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:xqshuwu.com

04 享受服务(4 / 5)

加入书签

weary after work and can hardly ove a little

莎拉:对啊。我很想试试按摩,但是我没有时间啊。下班后我累极了,一点也不能动了。

jane: we can try and fd ti to do it

简:我们可以挤时间去啊。

notes

1 periarthritis [periɑ:&039;θraitis] n 关节周炎

2 dizzy [&039;dizi] adj 晕眩的;(速度)极快的;困惑的;v 使晕眩,使困惑

3 circution [?s?:kju&039;lei??n] n 流通,循环;发行量;消息传播

4 assee [?&039;s?:z] n 女按摩师

5 weary [&039;wi?ri] adj 疲倦的;厌烦的;v 疲倦;厌烦,生厌

小贴士

how to do hand assa by yourself?

order to stiute hand blood circution, rub your pal over the back of the hand and then repeat with the other hand this ovent is ite siir to wash your hands and it does not only stiute blood circution, it al wars the hands besides, before you go to bed, vish vasele on the hands and then put on a pair of tton gloves your hands will be credibly ft and delicate by orng

怎么自己做手部按摩?

用手掌来回互相摩擦另一只手的手背,这样可以促进血液循环。这个动作和洗手很相像,它不仅能促进血液循环,还能温暖你的双手。而且,在睡觉之前,在手上涂上厚厚的凡士林,然后戴上棉手套。早上起来,你就会发现双手变得非常柔软和娇嫩。

将美容进行到底

dialogue

it&039;s friday today the work of this week has fally been done julie and aggie are puttg thgs order before leavg the offic

今天是星期五。一周的工作终于结束了。在离开办公室前朱莉和麦琪正在收拾东西。

julie: the weekend is fally g i&039; gog to the beauty parlor do you want to e tother, aggie?

朱莉:终于等到周末了。我想要去美容院,要一起去吗,麦琪?

aggie: of urse let&039;s go

麦琪:当然。我们走吧。

( a beauty parlor)

(在一家美容院)

beautician: good eveng, dies what can i do for you?

美容师:晚上好,女士们。请问有什么可以为你们效劳的?

julie: good eveng i&039;d like a facial this is y bership card

朱莉:晚上好。我想做个脸部美容。这是我的会员卡。

beautician: what would you like it?

美容师:您需要怎样的呢?

julie: have a ud pack on y face and a facial assa first tri y eyebrows and curl y eyeshes

朱莉:先来个泥敷面膜和面部按摩。把眉毛修一下,把睫毛烫卷曲。

beautician: i will do you want a ake-up?

美容师:好的。您需要化妆吗?

julie: i don&039;t thk i jt want to help with y plexion

朱莉:我想不用了。我只想改善面部皮肤。

beautician: ok! h

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录